Responsive Web Design MumbaiEzeelive Technologies
Are you looking No#1 Reponsive Web Design Agency in Mumbai?
Responsive Web Design or RWD is defined as a web design approach that is aimed at creating sites that provide an optimal viewing experience, easy reading, minimum re-sizing, panning, and scrolling across the maximum number of available devices. These devices range from mobile phones to desktop computers to tablets with the latest technologies.How important is Responsive Design for the startup business? Click To Tweet
The best feature of a responsive website design is that it adapts the layout of the environment provided by the device in which it is being opened.
With the usage of mobile phones, tablets increasing day by day, it has become a necessity for a web design to be responsive.
With the use of the internet increasing day by day, the demand for website designs has increased drastically.
Responsive Web Design Mumbai is in high demand in the city and has helped businesses to make an online presence for themselves.
These designs are creatively created with the business requirements kept in mind and all the aspects related to the same.
The components that help in the creation of responsive website design and make it better than a normal design are:
1. Fluid Grid Layout:
The fluid grid concept is used for the re-sizing of the page element in relative units such as percentages. These are not based on the units of pixels or points.What is responsive website design (RWD) - pros and cons Click To Tweet
2. Flexible Images:
Images that are flexible in nature are used for the responsive website designs in order to prevent them from displaying outside the required container.
3. Media Queries:
Media queries is another bliss to the responsive website designs that use different CSS style rules that are based on the characteristics of the device on which it is being opened and used. The basic element into consideration is the width of the browser.
4. Menu Navigation:
Navigation is an important part of any website. In desktop design most of the navigation in the top right corner, center, below the logo but in the responsive website is should be in top and center to access easily on mobile devices.
5. Other Methods:
The next point that is covered is the loading time. As we know that the internet speed on various devices is usually slow and different. These methods help in decreasing the loading time helping the users to get a quick view of the site.
6. Offline Browsing with ApplicationCache:
Offline Browsing gives the ability to use the website offline by using ApplicationCache technology. Using ApplicationCache, you can specify which file and browser can cache when user will be offline. This mechanism is defined in the manifest file.
Advantages of using ApplicationCache (HTML manifest Attribute):
1. Offline browsing:
Users can use a website or application even when they are offline without disruptions in the network connection.
2. Improve performance:
Cached resources are stored local machine and load directly from the user’s machine rather than the remote server hence web pages load faster and performing better.
3. Reduce HTTP request and Server Load:
The browser will only have to download the updated/changed resources from the remote server that minimize the HTTP request and reduce the server load.
7. Stay Ahead of the Competition:
The responsive website will make your online presence ahead of others because many websites are still on paying attention to mobile and other device areas.
8. Use Mobile Features:
Using mobile features in responsive design like geolocation, accelerometer, compass, and cameras etc. help your company to enhance the mobile user experience.
The Meaning and Purpose to have Responsive Website Design for your Business Click To Tweet
Responsive Web Design Mumbai, India is provided by many companies in the city but the best and the most recommended among the lot is Ezeelive Technologies.
A Mumbai based company that has gained a lot of appreciation from their clients for the creative work that they have displayed. They not only offer new creative ideas but their support team is always at your service to get the required results.
The company has designed a website that is simple to use, fancy to look and responsive to all devices especially smartphones and tablets.
The company has a creative team that designs the layout as per the need of a client and gives you the best results possible.
Their motto is simple yet smart and they have proved it again and again.
In today’s time when maximum internet usage is through mobile, one should make sure that the website of their company should be responsive in order to get the maximum usage from the users.
One can use various marketing and advertising techniques to get the traffic to the website or to generate leads for the same.Is responsive website design affect your search engine ranking and its help in business growth? Click To Tweet
Importance of Responsive Website:
1. Most important is Google Loves the responsive design and it helps to improve website rank. Google wants to send a search visitor, where they will read content and navigate the website easily on all devices.
2. The website can support all the mobile device with all the browser
3. It’s cost effective and not need to create a separate website for the mobile device.
4. Images and contents can be read properly in mobile devices by zooming and shrinking that create a good user experience.
5. You website visitor will be increased 10-50% and that impact your Google rank and business
6. You can manage your website from one place for all the devices
7. Keep changing or upgrading (as per your business and client requirement) on the website with latest technologies shows your business interest to your customers and it helps to stay ahead in the competition.
8. The responsive mobile-friendly website provides a better user experience, reduces bounce rates, boosts website conversions and improves brand perception.
Disadvantages of Responsive Website:
- Speed and Loading Time: Using third-party JS and CSS (bootstrap) for making responsive layout is increase server execution time and that increase website loading time on the desktop and most of the time problem for the mobile browser. Poor internet connectivity might increase the Bounce Rate. According to Gomez and Akamai, a delay of one second may reduce by 7% the transformation rate. On the mobile device, every second is important!
- Browsers Compatibility: Old browser like Internet Explorer 4 to 7 is partially or not support HTML5 Responsive Design.
- Development Time: Create a responsive website will take extra time and resource which affect your project development cost.
- Some non-tech clients wouldn’t understand why their website doesn’t show on the phone the same as on the desktop.
For any kind of web development in the present era one of the most important factor we need to consider it its layouts and visibility to the users.
Responsive web designs are a demand of today’s time to get real profits from clients. Responsive design helps businesses to get reachability even to the users who use handheld devices in order to get any service or product online.
A responsive website also helps businesses to get a big customer base with faster response time.
While hiring any service provider for any kind of service we need to consider different things such as their experience, area of expertise, testimonials, team size, infrastructure, and others.
At Ezeelive Technologies we have all for every client. We assure you that you will never go empty-handed after getting served by us. Our team of expert developers always follow the desired standards and your requirements.
The Best #5 tips to use before hiring a responsive web designer:
1. Engagement of Responsive Website Design:
One of the biggest reasons for hiring a responsive website designer is to increase the engagement of customers.
So, before hiring such types of designers you should for their previous results.
Often less is more! The mobile experience is much more focused than desktop, that’s why many people are using their mobile devices in order to access web places and to get their desired services and product.
Your selected designer should be able to increase the engagement of clients with designs.
2. Flexible Images
It is one of the most important parts of any responsive web design. An expert designer should know about how to make flexible images to make them adjustable in any screen. The better way to scale the images is to use the code instead of using percentage value.
3. Expertise and Experience
In any responsive web design experience and expertise in the field matters more than a normal web design because developing a responsive web design needs proper coding to set the layouts to be viewed on different mobile devices perfectly. So your chosen company should be experienced and must have years of expertise in doing the same job.
It is very important for mobile devices. There are many common ways of collating content and large menus.
It could be in a simple drop-down selection, collapse/expand fields, the familiar hamburger style menu or you could use the tabs that navigate horizontally as in YouTube. An expert in responsive web designs knows how to navigate a website that should be scroll properly on mobile devices.
5. Design at least 3 versions in responsive website design
Your selected designer needs to design at least 3 versions for different browser widths. Between the widths 600px, 600px – 900px, 900px+ your content can easily scale freely or they can keep 3 fixed layouts. However, for a better experience on a large number of devices fluid scaling the best way.
In the Last Word:
What are you waiting for? If you need a responsive mobile-friendly website to be made; then grab a phone and call Ezeelive Technologies at +91 9822117730 to hire the best responsive web design services in Mumbai.
We have a highly expert team in responsive website design, custom responsive theme, template, and e-Mailer.