Which is better WordPress or Blogger – blogging platform comparisonRajeev Sharma
WordPress is the best of all the CMS as per the opinion of a few experts out there. While there is another section of Tech geeks that disagree with that fact saying that the self-hosted blogger platform can be superior to anything as such? Whether your business firm is a start-up company or a big concern already, this basic ambiguity might put you in procrastinating things for a while. How to select the appropriate option is what we are to see here.
Benefits of WordPress :
The utility of 43% for WordPress against the Google-owned blogger which is just 35% goes to show that there are better features in the Unicode platform and many advantages otherwise too. It is simple. Anyone can run it. Blogs lead to multiple functions in general as per the objectives of the web designing.
Under such circumstances, when you use this Unicode simplest best WordPress, you certainly do have an edge over the others. Remember we are discussing only the paid options alone from Word press as well as the blogger and not the free tools. Free tools are going to throw a lot of problems for sure over a period of time.
- Elaborate best functional and simple admin panel in the word press is a certain benefit for the user
- The range of options when it comes to plugins and themes as there are tons of choices for the user.
- It is compatible with multiple authors as you do prefer to do so. You can allow the writers to contribute their best as there are secured provisions.
- Installation third-party app or plugin possible in one click and doesn’t require technical knowledge.
- Search engine prefer WordPress because it has all the header/meta fields which search engine require to crawl the blog post
- You need an own domain as well as hosting too.
- Security standards are not up to the best in the industry as such. It is easy to crack in for any technical geek with least headache. Using plugins and codes could prevent it from attacks to a certain extent though.
- Coding is not so easy to do.
Blogger benefits and features :
There is no hosting needed here. Googles servers are used for free of cost. All you are doing is just to buy a domain name and you are through. Overall expenditure can be cut down significantly in that way.
- Loading speeds are excellent from google
- Simple coding structure as the design is of HTML as well as the CSS
- You can challenge the hackers for best security. It is one something where you are assured of the best security.
- Googles servers are the most secure in the whole world and you can just sit and relax with your ultimate best assurance for safety and security standards.
- You are not the owner of your blog. You can be just like that thrown into the trash or deleted once for all as Google owns the rights to do so. There are so many blogs that were destroyed without actually quoting any big reason for the demolition act.
- Latest technology like PHP is not supported
So you can understand better now on what is the best option for your business type or blogging career as per the specific needs and wants of yours as we have kept in front of you, a neat presentation of pros and cons on either side of it.