Recruitment and Job Portal Website Development IndiaMilan Sharma
The biggest curse for our country
Unemployment has always been an issue of concern in India. It has always haunted the youth of the country. Even for the Government, this is the most crucial problem.
A number of Governments have come into reign but none has been able to help the country get rid of this monster. But since the past few years, there has been a considerable change in the situation of the country in terms of employment opportunities.
How and where to find a job
When it comes to finding a job, you do not understand where to start.
Especially the people whose colleges or universities do not offer campus placements, don’t know where and how to find a job.
For the aid of such people, a number of job portals have been set up.
One such portal has been developed by the ezeelive technologies using PHP Development. You just need to reach the portal, register your details and they will get in touch with you.
A job portal works as an intermediary between the job seeker and the prospective employer.
The employers are also registered with these job portals. Thus, the job portal makes the right candidate to reach the organization looking for a suitable candidate.
These portals are managed and maintained by experts. You will discover the most up-to-date vacancies in the market on these portals.
Finding jobs online
To find jobs online you need to go to the internet and look for all the portals offering jobs online. Then you need to shortlist the ones which are renowned and have goodwill in the outside world.
Even though you can get listed with multiple job portals, you should try to keep it limited to not more than four portals. The reason behind this is that you need to regularly update your details on these portals.
The portal picks up only that application which has been recently obtained. As a result, updating your details on a regular basis is very important.
But it may not be possible for you to do it on more than four portals. Thus, it is better to register with just four portals so that it is easy for you to handle.
Find ample jobs on the jobs portal
As it is rightly said that there are no free lunches, even the services offered by the job portals are not for free. Some of them do offer free of cost services, but most of them take a fee.
Even the portals offering free services have the option of paid services. The paid services are anyway better than the free ones. If you go for the paid services, the job portal designs the resume for you.
Forwards it to the top prospective employers and arranges for an interview also. Thus, it is suggested that you go in for the paid services only.
Taking free services may save you some money but they might prove to be just a waste of time at the end of the day. The job is an important part of life and thus, you should not refrain from spending a little amount.
Ezeelive technologies (Recruitment and Job Portal Website Development India)have developed a number of job portals such as falconjobs.netand hawkcareers.com. Another portal is being developed which is hawkcl.com.
All these portals have helped people get rid of the disease of unemployment. These portals not only help the candidates find the right job but they also help the companies find the right candidates.
The problem of unemployment has been brought under control with the help of these portals. The main problem which the youth was facing was that they were not able to tap the job vacancies.
The only sources of information regarding job opening used to be either newspapers or radios. But now with the development of these portals, things have become quite easy.
Recruitment Portal Website Development in India
Developing a job portal website in India involves several steps and considerations. Below, I’ll outline the general process and key factors to consider when developing such a website:
- Define Your Objectives: Determine the primary goals and objectives of your recruitment portal. Are you building it to connect job seekers with employers, or do you have a specific niche or industry focus?
- Market Research: Conduct thorough market research to understand your target audience, competitors, and the unique value proposition your portal will offer.
- Design and User Experience (UX/UI): Create a user-friendly and visually appealing design for your website. Ensure that the navigation is intuitive and that the user interface is responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Features and Functionality: Decide on the features you want to include in your recruitment portal. Common features may include user registration and profiles, job posting and search, application submission, resume uploading, messaging, and notifications.
- Database Design: Plan and design the database structure to store user data, job listings, resumes, and other relevant information.
- Development and Coding: Start building the website using your chosen technology stack. Consider modular development for scalability and maintainability.
- Security: Implement robust security measures to protect user data, including encryption, secure authentication, and regular security audits.
- Testing: Thoroughly test your website for functionality, usability, and compatibility across different browsers and devices. Ensure that the registration, login, and job application processes work seamlessly.
- SEO Optimization: Implement on-page SEO techniques to make your portal more discoverable in search engines. This includes optimizing meta tags, content, and URL structure.
- Launch and Deployment: After successful testing, deploy your recruitment portal to a hosting server. Ensure that your server is scalable to handle increased traffic.
- Marketing and Promotion: Develop a marketing strategy to attract both job seekers and employers to your portal. Consider using online advertising, social media, and email marketing.
- Maintenance and Updates: Regularly update your portal to fix bugs, add new features, and stay up-to-date with changing industry trends.
- Legal and Compliance: Ensure that your recruitment portal complies with relevant legal requirements, such as data protection laws and terms of service.
- Feedback and User Support: Provide a way for users to provide feedback and support for any issues they encounter while using your portal.
Building a recruitment portal website is a complex project that requires careful planning and execution. It’s often beneficial to work with experienced web developers and designers who have expertise in building similar platforms. Additionally, continuous improvement and user feedback should guide the ongoing development of your portal to ensure its success in the competitive recruitment market in India.